Monday, January 21, 2008

currently on the needles

...these are fun to make and keep a head warm in this coooold weather! I love them because they keep your head warm, yet you don't get that pesky hat hair. I have a few in line to be made for other people. They very popular right now and have to be one of the most popular knitting patterns around these days. People I know who see mine keep saying, "will you make me one??!" I found some nice buttons to finish them off, but my friend Tracy who designs and blows her own glass beads is making me some custom buttons in trade for one of these. I love being able to trade handmade goods!! Now, if only I could get to my studying. The knitting keeps calling me. Okay, once the homework is done...THEN knit!! Yes. This works. Right??

The pattern can be found here.

Here's one that is finished:





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in mine! So much so that today I noticed that it needs a bath. Guess I need to make a back-up for when the original is skanky.