Friday, August 24, 2007

your weekly youtube installment - pt.2

Alright....so, I have been having a little too much fun weeding through youtube this afternoon. Here's a gem...I have never been a HUGE fan of the Jam. It seems most fans of The Jam are dedicated obsessives. I have always appreciated them, more for what they were than anything they put out - if that makes any sense. However, there is one exception.....



This song reminds me of my time in England in the late 90's....my housemate in Salford was a diehard Weller/Jam fan. It was a song that was part of my life soundtrack at the point in my life, and it is just so....so....British! It reminds me of cold afternoons in the Salford and Manchester council houses.

and let's just be honest, this is one of the greatest songs.....EVER.

No comments: