Thursday, December 13, 2007

one hundred

wow, this is my hundredth post.....exciting, huh? I was hoping to make it something spectacular....but, how can I top the two Go-Go's videos I already posted today?

I just heard from my Lat Am History prof and we are good to go for a Jan 11th MA Exam on Cuban History. Now, I just have to be ready for it! Ouch. It is nice to have this deadline, as it has now become an issue of now or never. I will have it finished before Loyola starts back in on the 15th. There is no way I can squeeze it in during the semester, since I have a very heavy class load this term. I will then do my oral defense sometime in the spring semester, but I am not too concerned about that.

I am heading to St Louis on Tuesday to spend some time with my mom and friends before Graham, Emily and Kerry join me on Friday evening. I will be using my days to study and my evenings to hang out and have fun. My mom has decided to sell the house in St Louis, which I am still struggling with. We have had that place since I was 14. She had considered giving it to us, but we all decided that it wasn't the best fit for our family. So, I will be saying my goodbyes to the townhouse on Waterman Ave. It's such a great place.

My high school 15 year reunion is the Saturday after Christmas. This is where I went to Jr. High. I left the school my freshman year. I am not planning on going. I may have a quick change of heart, and drive down over that weekend. I am not sure. I may hold out til the 20th. I went to the 10th, so I got to see everyone all grown up. ;)

I think that's about all there is. I am still enjoying my new coffee maker and have been good about getting my exercising in. I have been knitting like mad to get Christmas gifts completed. I just need to study....study.......study.

No comments: