Friday, April 11, 2008

overload!!

Over the next two weeks, I have so much to do, I can't even think straight......however, I can check two things off my list and will keep updating as I go along. It will be nice to have it mapped out a bit.......Here's the scoop:

Yesterday
- Therapy Demonstration in Fundamentals: 30 min - finished!

Due Tues 15th
- short Human Development Paper on the issue of relational neurobiology and the concept of grace - finished!
- Big paper in Psychopathology paper on social construction, cultural location and rates of depression in women - finished!! (whew!)

Due Thursday 17th
- Big theology paper due finished!!

Friday 18th
-History MA defense in STL finished!!

Due Tuesday 22nd
- psychopatholgy take home final due (clinical evaluations and diagnoses) finished!
- in class human development group presentation (I am prepping the power point for this) finished!
- short paper due that correlates with the presentation finished!

Due Thursday 24th
- in class group presentation in theology (I am working on my written part now) finished!
- Big paper due in Fundamentals on advanced therapeutic techniques and skills finished!

--

In other news, I was able to get into the section of a class I wanted in the fall, so it opens up time for me later on the same day as the wanted section to take a class called Spirituality and Women's Whole Health. I am very excited about this one!

Graham is headed to a party tonight - I will be home studying. :P

No comments: